Summary: Support well site and/or shop to maintain equipment, service tools, and optimize productivity.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, the work space, and various equipment checklists
- Works with operations personnel to ensure needed repairs are performed when needed
- Must be able to interpret electronic and mechanical drawings
- Must be able to troubleshoot all electrical, electronic, and computer-based equipment
- Must have knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Recognize equipment malfunctions and perform maintenance as needed
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed by the Electronics Supervisor
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting
- Advanced use of hand tools, and test equipment required to test and calibrate equipment
- Responsible for keeping the service truck stocked with all required parts and supplies
- Maintain work areas and perform housekeeping tasks
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Must be a team player at all times
Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Safe Land/PEC Certified preferred
- First Aid/CPR Training preferred
- Clean MVR and good driving record
- 0-5 years Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in service company or oilfield operating company preferred
Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
*Electronics level (I-IV) dependent upon equipment knowledge, years of experience and abilities as determined by USWS.
APPLY TO AREA OF INTEREST BELOW WITH LINK
PENNSYLVANIA OR OHIO
CORPORATE OR REGIONAL OFFICE