Summary: The Field Supervisor is responsible for all day to day field operations of the fracturing on location.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Uphold and enforce employee compliance with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Personal knowledge and compliance with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Promote ethical behavior in all aspects of the business and lead by example.
- Promote all operational policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
- Ability to and willingness to comply with DOT Regulations and Health Requirements.
- Ability to apply and use various required physical skills including all the senses for successful performance of this job.
- Responsible for job set up, travel, and return for all personnel and equipment.
- Work with all operations to ensure trouble free operations.
- Responsible for job set-up, product deliveries, and job quality.
- Supervises general labor in field service work assignments.
- Act as the location liaison between customer and company in field.
- Ensure all equipment meets maintenance and safety standards.
- Oversee and coordinate each job from start to finish.
- Responsible for field personnel, activities and the use of products to meet the customer’s needs.
- Resolve conflicts or grievances between employees through the use of corrective or preventive actions.
- Enhance operational methods and techniques.
- Responsible for all district personnel meeting training requirements.
- Communicate effectively to all employees, vendors, and customers verbally and in writing with proper use of language and grammar.
- Maintain a work environment that encourages open and free communication and participation from all employees.
- Completes all assigned documentation and/or "paperwork" in a timely and prescribed manner.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Responsible for knowing the timekeeping process and accountability for accurate input and approval.
- Ability to learn and use Microsoft GP and/or similar ERP systems
- The Field Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all employees within their areas of authority.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of progressive operations experience in oilfield-related industry to include at least 2 years management or supervisory experience, or the equivalent thereof.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Commercial Operator's license or the ability to obtain one and a satisfactory driving record
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to maintain friendly and effective contact with employees, vendors, customers of the company, members of the community, and employees of other affiliated companies, departments or divisions.
Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and is required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.