Summary: The Electronics Supervisor is responsible for supervising all electronic work: prioritizing work assignments, overseeing safety and training, and ensuring all work is performed in compliance with company standards.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Supervise skilled Electronic Technicians in performing repairs, and maintenance to specialized electronic and electrical equipment.
- Reviews work upon completion for adherence to guidelines and standards and provide necessary feedback.
- Orders supplies, material, and repair parts to ensure availability to reduce down time.
- Maintain logs of unit services and an inventory of parts.
- Maintain discipline at all times.
- Promote teamwork in the workplace.
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, the work space, and various equipment checklists.
- Works with operations personnel to ensure needed repairs are performed when needed.
- Must be able to interpret electronic and mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to troubleshoot all electrical, electronic, and computer-based equipment.
- Must have knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Recognize equipment malfunctions and perform maintenance as needed.
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Advanced use of hand tools, and test equipment required to test and calibrate equipment.
- Maintain work areas and perform housekeeping tasks.
- Must be a team player at all times.
- ** Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Electrical Power Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all employees within their areas of authority including power generation technicians, medium voltage electricians, and 3rd party contractors.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work out of town
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Safe Land/PEC Certified preferred.
- First Aid/CPR Training preferred.
- Clean MVR and good driving record.
- 5-10 years Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in Service Company or oilfield operating company preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to maintain friendly and effective contact with employees, vendors, customers of the company, members of the community, and employees of other affiliated companies, departments or divisions.
Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.