* CDL Preferred
Summary: Support well site and assemble operations for specified assigned equipment role. Operates various company equipment on a daily basis at well site to deliver services.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards
- Works rotational schedule, including long and/or irregular hours
- Compliance with DOT Regulations
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, the work space, and various equipment checklists
- Ensures units are clean and functional prior to job
- Identifies the difference between suction hoses and discharge hoses
- Aware of rates of suction (I.E. 10 BPM) discharge (I.E. 15 BPM)
- Maintains proper amount of suction and discharge psi throughout the job
- Knows all basic formulas for operation of the blender via chemicals, sand and bbls
- Tracks sand and knows compartments, what sand you are running and what it looks like
- Makes sure chemicals are running on the right pumps and chemicals on right totes
- Ensures proper gel #’s at the blender
- Rig up/Rig down equipment, hoses and lines
- Takes control and response to all backside delegation
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work out of town
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Safe Land/PEC Certified preferred
- First Aid/CPR Training preferred
- Clean MVR and good driving record
- CDL A with tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred
- 0-5 years Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in service company or oilfield operating company preferred
Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
*Operator level (I-IV or Senior) dependent upon equipment knowledge, years of experience and abilities as determined by USWS.