Summary: Support well site and/or shop to maintain equipment, service tools, and optimize productivity.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, the workspace, and various equipment checklists
- Keep paperwork current; maintenance sheets, fuel logs, log books, pre/post trips.
- Works with operations personnel to ensure needed repairs are performed when needed
- Must be able to troubleshoot hydraulic, electrical and air systems on equipment
- Must be able to troubleshoot power and fluid ends and repair as necessary
- Recognize equipment malfunctions and perform maintenance as needed
- Maintain and monitoring fluid levels
- Replacing alternators, belts, and starters
- Responsible for small/partial hydraulic repair and maintenance
- Advanced use of hand tools and lifting devised in performing maintenance
- Performs routine startup/shutdown of diesel or gas equipment, such as pumps, engines, compressors
- Responsible for keeping the service truck stocked with all required parts and supplies
- Complete cab (anything on tractor) & chassis(Anything on trailer) repairs
- Troubleshooting hydraulic issues
- Maintain work areas and perform housekeeping tasks
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-4 years preferred Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in service company or oilfield operating company
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Safe Land/PEC Certified preferred
- First Aid/CPR Training preferred
- Clean MVR and good driving record
- CDL A with tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred
- 0-5 years Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in service company or oilfield operating company preferred
Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
*Mechanic level (I-IV) dependent upon equipment knowledge, years of experience and abilities as determined by USWS.