Summary: Administer operational directives for the district. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational strategies and objectives for the district. Assist Operations and District Manager in daily activities.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Supervise and schedule field supervisors and service supervisors.
- Attend pre and post job meetings with customers as needed.
- Must have phone and the ability to be on 24 hour call as needed.
- Approve expenditures for supplies and materials and ensuring the materials, labor, and equipment are used efficiently.
- With the assistance of HR and Operations Manager assist in recruiting, hiring, training staff, evaluate Field Supervisor performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Coordinate frac jobs and staffing including equipment and supplies
- Schedule rig up and rig down moves and provide coordination and supervision to actively manage down time.
- Meet job production goals as set by District Manager.
- Liaison amongst all departments to monitor results and progress of initiatives.
- Suggest and implement methods of increasing frac production within the budget and operational constraints.
- Ensure safety compliance amongst all departments.
- Ensure all operational data is accurately reported and timely.
- Operational problem solving when faced with challenges.
- Creation and implementation of field practices and/or procedures.
- Taking immediate corrective action of operational variances to reduce risks and improve performance
- Constantly monitor pad operations to ensure operational efficiency.
- Manage field employees through Field and Service Supervisors including oversight of scheduling, discipline, and utilization of the workforce.
- Responsible for knowing the timekeeping process and accountability for accurate input and approvals.
Responsible for the supervision of all field supervisors, supervisors and their crews.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years in Hydraulic fracturing with previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office & Outlook.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, technical skill, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Sensitive to confidential information.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and external contacts.
- Able to learn company specific applications.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Commercial Operator's license or the ability to obtain one and a satisfactory driving record
Outside Contacts: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to maintain friendly and effective contact with employees, vendors, customers of the company, members of the community, and employees of other affiliated companies, departments or divisions.
Working Conditions: Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and is required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
APPLY TO AREA OF INTEREST BELOW WITH LINK
PENNSYLVANIA OR OHIO
CORPORATE OR REGIONAL OFFICE