Summary: The Regional Electronics Manager is responsible for managing all Electronics Supervisors and Electronics Technicians: prioritizing work assignments, overseeing safety and training, and ensuring all work is performed in compliance with company standards.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Manage Electronic Supervisors and Electronic Technicians in performing repairs, and maintenance to specialized electronic and electrical equipment.
- Responsible for recommending or approving corrective actions, identifying radiation safety problems, initiating action, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Reviews work upon completion for adherence to guidelines and standards and provide necessary feedback.
- Orders supplies, material, and repair parts to ensure availability to reduce down time.
- Maintain logs of unit services and an inventory of parts.
- Maintain discipline at all times.
- Promote teamwork in the workplace.
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, the work space, and various equipment checklists.
- Works with operations personnel to ensure needed repairs are performed when needed.
- Must be able to interpret electronic and mechanical drawings.
- Must be able to troubleshoot all electrical, electronic, and computer-based equipment.
- Must have knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Recognize equipment malfunctions and perform maintenance as needed.
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Advanced use of hand tools, and test equipment required to test and calibrate equipment.
- Must be a team player at all times.
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
- Safe Land/PEC Certified preferred.
- First Aid/CPR Training preferred.
- Clean MVR and good driving record.
- 10-15 years Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in Service Company.
- Knowledge of Accufrac and AMI Controls
- Radiation Safety Officer
Working Conditions: Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
APPLY TO AREA OF INTEREST BELOW WITH LINK
PENNSYLVANIA OR OHIO
CORPORATE OR REGIONAL OFFICE