Summary: The Rig Up driver is responsible for operating large company trucks and are required to make scheduled pick-ups as instructed. The Rig Up driver is also responsible for rigging up heavy equipment in various size company vehicles on different types of terrain as well as positioning equipment while on pad.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Embrace the values and policies of US Well Services
- Treat everyone with the utmost dignity and respect
- Work as a team with other employees to give quality service to USWS customers
- Will be courteous to the public and customers while making deliveries or pick ups
- Be responsible for quality control in all areas pick-up and delivery of products
- Will be responsible for submitting completed driver logs in a timely manner and maintain Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Will make deliveries and pick-ups as directed
- Will comply with random drug screens
- Will comply with all DOT regulations
- Will turn in any paperwork received while on the route to dispatch
- Will report all accidents, moving violations, injuries, or safety issues immediately
- Will assure rig up work is loaded and unloaded in a safe and organized manner
- Will perform maintenance and safety checks as directed
- Will be responsible for fueling the truck and submitting tickets
- Will follow the chain of command and communicate directly with dispatch
- Responsible for keeping track of assigned company credit card, monthly receipts, and turning the receipts into dispatch to reconcile monthly statements timely and accurately
- Will abide by all USWS Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics
- During down time, will clean out truck cabs, pick up trash, fuel trucks, etc.
- Must be ready and available for any type of work or responsibility assigned by supervisor during scheduled rotation
- Maintain a good working relationship with Dispatchers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be able to work a rotation schedule: nights, weekends, days, holidays
- Must be willing to work out of town
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Professional driving experience preferred
- Must have a driving record that is acceptable to US Well Services’ auto insurance company.
- Ability to act as a positive adult role model
- Certification in First Aid and CPR preferred
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Committed to self-improvement
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- A valid Class A Driver’s License with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Maintain a satisfactory driving record
- No DUIs within the past 5 years
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to maintain friendly and effective contact with employees, vendors, customers of the company, members of the community, and employees of other affiliated companies, departments or divisions.
Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and is required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
APPLY TO AREA OF INTEREST BELOW WITH LINK
PENNSYLVANIA OR OHIO
CORPORATE OR REGIONAL OFFICE