Summary: The Service Supervisor is responsible for supervision of field crews.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Coordinates and direct the activities of all USWS service operations on site. While actively promoting USWS safety culture, requirements and policies.
- Completes and turn in all paperwork & logs in a professional, legible, and timely manner.
- Providing information to clients, supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, e-mail, or in person as needed
- Leads USWS well pad service quality and continuous improvement.
- Adheres to incident reporting guidelines relating to personal injuries, asset damage, service quality or environmental spills.
- Learns and promotes crew use of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and suggests corrections or improvements where needed.
- Evaluates the safety effectiveness of his/her crew by reporting of all incidents, near-misses and need for additional training, discipline or changes in SOP’s.
- Priorities, organize, and oversee the maintenance of all units and equipment.
- Works to resolve equipment issues without compromising the safety of location personnel. This includes ensuring all preventive maintenance is completed and that equipment is ready and safe to operate.
- Communicates issues/concerns and job status to Field Supervisor, Operations Manager and District Manager as required, including staffing gaps or needs, crew status, HSE incidents, equipment problems, and any and all other needs, etc.
- Proactively informs customer of job status as directed by USWS.
- Responsible for utilizing and understanding USWS payroll system and timekeeping process, and is accountable for timely and accurate input, review and approval of crew wages and time off. Accepts and meets all HR/Payroll deadlines for review & approval.
- Completes employee performance reviews, obtains additional employee training and recommends and implements disciplinary action up to suspension and recommendation to terminate if justified per USWS Discipline Policy.
- Performs daily pre-job preparation and organization for self and crew members, including JSA and safety meetings.
- The service supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all employees within their crews including training, discipline, payroll and support for employee progression.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent such as GED.
- 3-5 years in Hydraulic fracturing with previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills with a good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to speak clearly in English so as to be easily understood.
- Able to read and comprehend effectively and write sufficiently to be understood by employees, peers and customers.
- Able to learn and use company specific applications including frac software and HR/Payroll systems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- U.S. Driver’s License Driving record without a DUI/DWI in past 5 years or excessive infractions as defined by USWS
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Crane Certification
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to maintain friendly and effective contact with employees, vendors, customers of the company, members of the community, and employees of other affiliated companies, departments or divisions.
Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and is required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
APPLY TO AREA OF INTEREST BELOW WITH LINK
PENNSYLVANIA OR OHIO
CORPORATE OR REGIONAL OFFICE