Summary: The Van Driver is responsible for operating the crew vans to make scheduled pick-ups as instructed. The van driver is also responsible for maintenance checks on company vehicles as well as the scheduling of repairs, maintenance, and inspections.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Embrace the values and policies of US Well Services
- Treat all employees with the utmost dignity and respect
- Work as a team with other employees
- Give quality service to the crews you serve
- Be courteous to the public and employees while acting as an agent of USWS
- Be a responsible driver with safety in all areas
- Follow all safety protocols in every area of your job
- Make sure vans are properly cleaned inside/outside daily and the van is clear of unsightly odors daily
- Ensure the vans are maintained and in proper running order by performing appropriate maintenance checks, scheduling oil changes, repairs and inspections as needed.
- Will be on time for all scheduled crew pick-ups as directed
- Will turn in any paperwork received while on the route to dispatch
- Will be responsible for keeping the contents of the van organized
- Will be responsible for fueling the van
- Will follow the chain of command and communicate concerns or malfunctions with the van immediately
- Responsible for keeping track of assigned company credit card, monthly receipts, and turning in all receipts to dispatch to reconcile monthly statements timely and accurately
- Will comply with USWS Code of conduct and Code of Ethics
- During down time, will clean out district shop, pick up trash around the yard, etc.
- Must be ready and available for any type of work or responsibility assigned by supervisor during scheduled rotation
- Maintain a good working relationship with Dispatchers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be able to work a rotation schedule: nights, weekends, days, holidays
- Must be willing to work out of town
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Professional driving experience preferred
- Must have a driving record that is acceptable to US Well Services’ auto insurance company.
- Ability to act as a positive adult role model
- Certification in First Aid and CPR preferred
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Committed to self-improvement
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- A valid Driver’s License and a satisfactory driving record
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to maintain friendly and effective contact with employees, vendors, customers of the company, members of the community, and employees of other affiliated companies, departments or divisions.
Works in varied environments and geographical areas and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, precipitation, in addition to working at heights and chemicals may be experienced when working in the field or plant locations. They must be available seven days per week when on duty and is required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
APPLY TO AREA OF INTEREST BELOW WITH LINK
PENNSYLVANIA OR OHIO
CORPORATE OR REGIONAL OFFICE