Facilities & Maintenance Coordinator
Summary: Responsible for maintaining the local facility maintenance and grounds upkeep.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Personal knowledge and compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
- Promotes ethical behavior in all aspects of the business and leads by example
- Promote USWS policies, procedures and standards
- Good communication skills
- Maintain local facility and grounds (mow lawn, weed eat, plow snow, pick up trash, other duties as assigned)
- Interact with and support all operations needs
- Coordinate with Operations Supervisor for supplies
- Fork Lift
- Snow Plow
- Lawn Mower
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to maintain friendly and effective contact with employees, vendors, customers of the company, members of the community, and employees of other affiliated companies, departments or divisions.
Works in varied environments and sometimes, in what may be considered harsh environments. Exposure to extreme temperatures, wind, and precipitation. They must be available Monday – Friday and is required to be reachable by telephone whenever the need arises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.