IoT - Analytics & Monitoring
Timely and accurate data is critical to decision makers and equipment specialists. Accessibility to equipment information is key to troubleshooting problems, improving equipment design and increasing efficiency.
- Real-time equipment health monitoring and notification
- Real-time emissions and fuel consumption reporting
- Extending equipment life using machine learning
Our technology is owned, operated and developed by USWS to provide automated up-to-the-second monitoring and analysis of critical parameters at 750+ measurements per second on each fleet. Platform is designed specifically for our equipment and operations.
- Built on Microsoft Azure – the leading IIoT platform, ensuring security and stability. Azure is used by 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Equipment data is easily shared with enterprise applications such as ERP, maintenance, and HSEQ